What Twitter Can Tell You About Marriage
Here are just ten of the tweets from the Enjoy Being Married list today.
- @smartmarriages Want a surplus of sex? Create a Surplus of Positivity. tinyurl.com/3kaejo5 #marriage
- @relationshipsca How To Save A Marriage From Unemployment Woes ow.ly/7akrS
- @themarriagebed RT @mrgwrks: Wives: Disrespecting yr husband then expecting him 2 want to meet yr emotional needs doesn't add up. « Bingo!
- @blackandmarried #MarriageChat Recap: Making My Marriage Stronger: Last night, we had our weekly Twitter party, #MarriageChat. Th... bit.ly/rrxKdu
- @RelationshipMgr Wives, you can keep up a lot of strife, drama & arguing at home...but that's a good way to make him NOT want to come home. #RM
- @MadAboutMarriag 4 Marriage moments when you should be quiet and count to 10. bit.ly/r5bbck
- @stugray What I Learned About My #Marriage at a Funeral goo.gl/BqZeX new at StupendousMarriage! #blogboost
- @themarriagebed Fantastic article by Emerson Eggerichs: Choose 2 believe the best about your spouse. bit.ly/onkZcO #PowerOfChoice
- @DrGaryChapman Dr. Gary Chapman A Marriage Carol bit.ly/uZrR3K (New Blog Post)
- @Skills4Us Looking to make a contribution to our weddings on Nov. 17? We need linens and paper goods. Call us today to donate! 362-1900 #donate [This one is for 20 back-to-back donated weddings in Sacramento, CA, for new-parent couples recently trained in relationship skills.]
You don't need a Twitter account to view what they are saying. But if you have one, almost all of them welcome your questions and will answer them right away. This is a huge marriage resource available to all.