I have not been writing many blog posts lately. One big reason is the number of replies I have been writing to comments being added daily to my April 5, 2012 post. Every one of them could be a blog post on its own. All are about marriages on the brink of divorce.
- She wants to stand on her own two feet as her only child turns 18.
- She’s in love with a younger man in another country that she met online
- He wants sex, she wants help.
- She’s addicted and texting a guy she promised not to text.
- He loves her but is no longer in love with her.
- He’s had it with her bad temper, but when he agreed to give it another try, he let her catch him viewing an online dating site.
- She’s having second thoughts about going through with the divorce after three years of separation, but he’s living with someone else.
- He says it’s over. She doesn’t want him to go. But when he seemed unable to leave, she packed his clothes as an act of kindness.
- And that’s just in the last four days.
I hope you will read some of my replies to these hurting people. I’m hoping someone might catch the weeds in their garden a little earlier than they did. I hate to see good marriages get so bad.